|
Profile
Janelle ; Your Lady Email : Janyourladyy@hotmail.com Tweet with me!
Blogs I read
Phyllis
SandyArchives
November 2010
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
|
Sunday, 11 September 2011
I hate Shirley Kong ! What I want to do at this moment of time is to type out what I am thinking right now on my mind. I recall 1 or 2 months ago, I had arguments and conflicts with this particular guy known as Gary. He is once my boyfriend's friend. To me, he is those kind of person that likes to go around disturb his friends around him. Whenever I say anything, he will shoot me. I'm not that kind of person that let people to make fun of me. So I don't have a good impression towards this guy and I know that he doesn't have good impression towards me as well. 1 or 2 months ago, I can't remember what is the exact day, something happened made me feel unhappy and angry. Gary talkbox with Andrew, Shirley and Steven. They are my boyfriend's friends. They told my boyfriend that Gary mentioned me in talkbox. So I listened to the talkbox, Gary said many awful and bad things about me. At the point of time, I was very angry so I sms Gary to confront him and asked why he say all those things when I did not even offend him. Then Gary admitted and we had arguments over sms. Subsequently, I'm not sure what Gary sms to Andrew then I saw Andrew had a sudden change of expression on his face. After that, Shirley and Steven lectured me infront of the coffeshop. They said I do things without thinking the consequences and I don't know what Gary sms them then they said what I do will drag them down as Gary will assume they are the one to tell my boyfriend and I about it. Eh please lah, my first reaction after I knew such things of course I confronted Gary. Then what you all expect ? Keep quiet like a dog ? People climb over my head I still do nothing ? You guys only will blame me this and that even I'm the victim. Steven and Shirley told me this " Don't care what people say about you, let them say whatever they want, don't get affected by what people say ". You all don't understand my feeling because you all are not in my situation. Am I correct ? That day made me quarrelled with my boyfriend over this matter. You all asked my boyfriend to go over your side and lectured me, made me felt that all against one, even my boyfriend can't even do anything and he was not sitting beside me and made me felt that I'm all alone. I cried on the spot, I won't forget it. I want to cool down myself so I went to somewhere else, I felt that my boyfriend can't even do anything when people lectured me and made me cried, what he do is took out a piece of tissue and gave me wipe away my tears, that's all. I sms my boyfriend that I wanted to end this relationship because I cannot take it, seriously. I ask myself why ? Why our relationship is so fragile to such extent. I called him to ask him come and find me personally. He wanted to talk things out with me. He said it's getting late and they all are waiting for me one person, some of them need to work the next day and so on. When I was preparing to went off, Shirley this bitch shouted at me " Eh you buey pai seh ah ? let so many people to wait for you ". Then I feel like shouted back " eh knn kp la " but I did not. From that moment, I hate this bitch to the core. I feel like using my slipper to slap her. My mum don't even shout at me before..she had what fucking rights to shout at me ?! So people, fair or not ? What a fucking bitch. After that day, I saw her few times also don't feel like talking to her. I never go disturb her, never go give her troubles. I didn't even contact her since the day she shouted at me infront of many people. Then you guys know what ? Yesterday, my boyfriend post a status on fb " I am dead, you will see a living zombie " and I commented " If I have the ability to make you dead, I surely have the ability to make you alive again my dear ". Then she commented " lols !!笑掉大牙!! What a sarcastic comment ! I reply back to her " laugh lor. zzz " , " you like NICE without teeth (: " and " you want play sarcastic I can play along with you ". I told my boyfriend about it, he said he will delete his status. So to prevent further conflicts, I deleted that bitch off my boyfriend's fb. My boyfriend also say she buttock itchy nothing to do come and extra and gave sarcastic comment. This time round my boyfriend even can prove that she is the one in the wrong. |