|
Profile
Janelle ; Your Lady Email : Janyourladyy@hotmail.com Tweet with me!
Blogs I read
Phyllis
SandyArchives
November 2010
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
|
Wednesday, 12 October 2011
These few days I'm staying at my mum's place. Dear will come over to fetch me tomorrow. One more day to go, I shall wait. Two days ago, my friend, Meiyun, came to Lavender to meet me. We talked a lot of things, sharing to each other about our life and so on. She accompanied me for around 3 to 4 hours that day, really appreciate it. Yesterday, my sister and I went to City Square Mall to have our dinner at Pizza Hut as I'm craving for it. Subsequently, we shopped around and I bought myself a new pair of heels and a top. Happy much ! As for today, I'm meeting another friend of mine later on at 6pm. Maybe going to Bugis for dinner or something. One more thing, these few days I didn't get to see my boyfriend and I miss him very much as absence make my heart grow fonder. |