|
Profile
Janelle ; Your Lady Email : Janyourladyy@hotmail.com Tweet with me!
Blogs I read
Phyllis
SandyArchives
November 2010
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
|
Thursday, 10 November 2011
Complicated Ask yourself, what I am to you ? I just feel that you lost interest in me. I change ALOT for you but you don't feel contented. You expect this and that from me when you are no better off. What I do for you during these 5 months, you don't appreciate or you can't feel ? You want me to be a good wife and good mother, but will you tell yourself to be a good husband and good father ? Now is already 2011 century, not those emperor times, everything girls must listen to guys and the guys can do whatever they want and the girls cannot even say anything. I treat you not good enough ? Frankly speaking, I treated you the best among all my boyfriend(s). With you, I changed all my attitude and temper. How about you ? Getting worse to worse. What happened on that day is the worst nightmare for me. The way you treated me infront of your family members. I wonder how much do you really love me. You changed. You are no longer the same person I used to know in the first place. After what happened that day, my feelings for you faded. I feel that you don't love me enough. I don't mind you are not rich. I don't mind you are not romantic. I don't mind you are not caring enough. I don't mind you are not understanding enough. I don't mind you have no fashion sense. I don't mind you are not automatic enough. I don't mind you are not the type I'm looking for. What I mind is your attitude, the way you talk to me, the way you look at me. What I mind is your bad temper. Even a small problem, you also raise your voice at me. I don't feel good when you shouted at me, for two times already. What you treat me as ? I'm also a human being. I have feelings too. My heart breaks into half. Sometimes you are very heartless to me. Among all my relationship(s), I cried the most times when I'm with you. Those hurts you gave me and those words you said to me. I tried to see the good points in you and oppositely, you keep pinpoint on my bad points. You didn't see my good point. I had NEVER do any housework when I'm with my ex boyfriend(s). With you, I did my part. You said I've done not enough, you expect me to be a maid ? I'm your girlfriend, not a dog or a maid. I never gave in so much when I'm with other boyfriend(s). With you, I gave in to you most of the time. I'm not a understanding girlfriend when I'm with my other boyfriend(s). With you, I tried my best to be a understanding girlfriend. I really changed a lot for you. You can't feel it or you just take it for granted ? If you don't appreciate me, someone will. I know I'm childish and lazy. But in the first place you already know it. Why choose me as your girlfriend in the first place then ? Now you regret or what ? I hope you think before my feelings for you totally gone. Cherish me before it's too late. Nowadays Singaporean ladies have high expectations and so on. If you can find someone who don't mind you are not rich, not romantic, don't mind your attitudes and temper, I will be happy for you too. Loving you doesn't mean I have to hurt myself ; Giving up doesn't mean I never persevere before. |