|
Profile
Janelle ; Your Lady Email : Janyourladyy@hotmail.com Tweet with me!
Blogs I read
Phyllis
SandyArchives
November 2010
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
|
Thursday, 15 March 2012
Once a lifetime ROM day.. I woke up at around 9am this morning. Took a shower while waiting for my makeup artist and hair designer to come over my place to help me makeover. My sister got helped me took some pictures but the pictures is not with me so let's skip those parts. Dear came over to my place to fetch me to ROM together with his parents and his two niece. Our solemnization starts at 1.37pm but we reached there about 20mins earlier..We took some photos while waiting for our solemnization to begin.. Dear & me Father in-law on the left, Mother in-law on the right and my dad at the center Brother and 2 sisters They are my husband's niece. Elder one on the left, younger one on the right Shiyu and Sze Hui Binbin and Sze Kee Waiting outside Solemnization room 1 for our turn Took out our wedding bands About time to exchange rings Dear put ring for me.. I put ring for Dear.. Holding each other hands Preparing to say " I do ". The solemnizer announced we are legally husband and wife Preparing to sign paper Solemnizer passed us our marriage certificate |