|
Profile
Janelle ; Your Lady Email : Janyourladyy@hotmail.com Tweet with me!
Blogs I read
Phyllis
SandyArchives
November 2010
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
|
Thursday, 8 March 2012
Little thoughts in my mind Since I have spare time, I decided to do a little update on this page. I have a lot of things to mention over here.Well, I just came back from Plaza Singapura with my sister. We went there to find my mum as she is working over there and I bought myself a cup of " Gong Cha " as well. On 1st March, went to KKH with dear for scanning and doctor's appointment. All the while I worried about my baby size because quite a number of people said that my tummy don't look big enough for 6months of pregnancy. After check up, the doctor said my baby size is normal. I felt relieved after what the doctor said to me. My upcoming appointment is on 29th March.. As for my ROM, it's on 15th March which is next Thursday. As it's once a lifetime, I wanna make myself look pretty on that day. So I decided to ask people to come my place to do hairstyle and makeup for me. On the other hand, my dinner buffet is on 18th March and I've invited my family members, relatives and friends to attend my so call " wedding dinner ". To most of the Chinese traditional people, a couple MUST went through " wedding dinner " at restaurant then consider husband and wife. Due to some reasons, we don't have a proper " wedding dinner ". Actually the purpose of " wedding dinner " is to let people know that a couple is husband and wife. So, it doesn't matter much. On 18th March, my future parents in law order buffet under their place and we invite our relatives and friends etc.. To me, it's also consider " wedding dinner " just that it's not organize at restaurant. If go by Singapore law, once a couple go to ROM, they are LEGALLY husband and wife. So, personally I think " wedding dinner " is just a Chinese traditional ceremony and it's not a MUST. |