|
Profile
Janelle ; Your Lady Email : Janyourladyy@hotmail.com Tweet with me!
Blogs I read
Phyllis
SandyArchives
November 2010
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
|
Friday, 13 April 2012
Friday the 13th Went to Causeway point with dear to meet his friends. Initially we wanted to watch " Dark Flight " at 9.50pm but the seats only left first 2 rows. Then we decided the next timing which is at 12am sharp. Seriosuly, it's my first time watch midnight movie at 12am sharp. I heard people say thailand ghost movies are the most scariest among all ghost movies but I'm not sure it's true or not and I don't want to know also. Luckily I'm sitting in between dear and Lionel that's why I'm not so afraid but when it comes to scary parts I still feel a bit frightening especially those sound effects and etc. Reached home about 2plus midnight and time to sleep ! |