|
Profile
Janelle ; Your Lady Email : Janyourladyy@hotmail.com Tweet with me!
Blogs I read
Phyllis
SandyArchives
November 2010
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
|
Thursday, 31 May 2012
Time really passed fast and today is the last day of this month. Well, Jayden have some symptoms like having diarrhoea, colic, phglem, vomitting, rashes and asthma which are similar to lactose intolerance which means he could be suffering from Cow Milk Allergy. At first I want to bring Jayden to KKH but hubby said go to polyclinic to see doctor is much more cheaper. Therefore, we brought Jayden to polyclinic for check up in the afternoon. And guess what ? The doctor said MAYBE he's not suffering from Cow Milk Allergy. I need a confirm answer that's why I went to polyclinic yet she only said MAYBE ?! Wtf seriously. She asked me what symptoms my baby have and I told her honestly what I mentioned above. After that, she said hydroderm is a cream for relief of rashes and ridwind baby drops can relief infant colic and told me to collect it from the pharmacy. How about his phglem ? asthma ? She also said at the moment don't need to change milk powder. Seriously, I'm still worrying for Jayden. What if he really have lactose intolerance ? I don't want " maybe " answer. I need a " yes " or " no " answer. Hais..
See no evil !!
Hear no evil !!
Speak no evil !!
|